Difficult conversations often arise when we make assumptions before we even talk to the other person. This can lead to frustration, avoidance, intimidation, toxicity in relationships, and so much more. In this session, Shannon Bruce, Certified Conversational Intelligence® Coach, will take the insight from our May 19 session on Mastering Fear using the Conversational Dashboard and show how our assumptions impact our ability to relate to others while diminishing our capabilities to work well together. Using the Ladder of Conclusion tool, you will learn how to check your assumptions and elevate the quality of your conversations, decreasing stress and improving your relationships with yourself and others.
- Episode 71 Uplift Kitsap “Conquer Hills and Move Forward” with Dan Weedin
- Episode 69 Uplift Kitsap “Engage and Retain Your Employees” with Jeremy Flowers and Taylor Jernigan
- Episode 68 Uplift Kitsap “Managing a Remote Workforce” with Mike Robinson
- Episode 67 Uplift Kitsap “Finding Opportunity Where You’d Never Expect” with Alisha Weiss & Monica Downen
- Episode 66 Uplift Kitsap “Legislative Update” with Dave Montoure