Difficult conversations often arise when we make assumptions before we even talk to the other person. This can lead to frustration, avoidance, intimidation, toxicity in relationships, and so much more. In this session, Shannon Bruce, Certified Conversational Intelligence® Coach, will take the insight from our May 19 session on Mastering Fear using the Conversational Dashboard and show how our assumptions impact our ability to relate to others while diminishing our capabilities to work well together. Using the Ladder of Conclusion tool, you will learn how to check your assumptions and elevate the quality of your conversations, decreasing stress and improving your relationships with yourself and others.
- Episode 84 Kitsap Business Forum: “What’s New in Social Media – A Look at Trends for 2022” with Jennifer Filzen
- Episode 83 Kitsap Business Forum: “Are You Ready to Commit to Making It Happen This Year?” with Shane McGraw & Acaia Mayfield
- Episode 82: Business Brief, “What to Be Aware of in 2022” with Frank Warner, CPA
- Episode 81: Uplift Kitsap: Find a Unicorn in Government-Funded IP with Sara Hunt
- Episode 80 Kitsap Business Forum “Business as a Force for Good: Homelessness” with Josh Hinman and Stacy Dore