Anyone else feel like life is a little unpredictable right now? How is anyone supposed to lead in such uncertain and anxious times? As a society, we are standing on the edge of uncharted territory. Our world needs leaders who are able to not only navigate uncertainty, but lead courageously into places we have never been before. Let’s talk about what it takes to be an adaptive leader – a leader who faces anxious times with a spirit of adventure – and who discovers a surprising world along the way.
- Episode 84 Kitsap Business Forum: “What’s New in Social Media – A Look at Trends for 2022” with Jennifer Filzen
- Episode 83 Kitsap Business Forum: “Are You Ready to Commit to Making It Happen This Year?” with Shane McGraw & Acaia Mayfield
- Episode 82: Business Brief, “What to Be Aware of in 2022” with Frank Warner, CPA
- Episode 81: Uplift Kitsap: Find a Unicorn in Government-Funded IP with Sara Hunt
- Episode 80 Kitsap Business Forum “Business as a Force for Good: Homelessness” with Josh Hinman and Stacy Dore