Anyone else feel like life is a little unpredictable right now? How is anyone supposed to lead in such uncertain and anxious times? As a society, we are standing on the edge of uncharted territory. Our world needs leaders who are able to not only navigate uncertainty, but lead courageously into places we have never been before. Let’s talk about what it takes to be an adaptive leader – a leader who faces anxious times with a spirit of adventure – and who discovers a surprising world along the way.
- Episode 69 Uplift Kitsap “Engage and Retain Your Employees” with Jeremy Flowers and Taylor Jernigan
- Episode 68 Uplift Kitsap “Managing a Remote Workforce” with Mike Robinson
- Episode 67 Uplift Kitsap “Finding Opportunity Where You’d Never Expect” with Alisha Weiss & Monica Downen
- Episode 66 Uplift Kitsap “Legislative Update” with Dave Montoure
- Episode 65 Uplift Kitsap “The Welcome Home Project” with Janel McFeat