Have you ever found it challenging to communicate with different generations? Do you work with colleagues or have clients from different generations? Do you have multiple generations living under the same roof? For the first time in history there are five generations working, living, or volunteering side by side. This creates challenges that can stop you in your tracks, and opportunities that will take you through barriers to unmatched levels of success. Karen McNamara, Baby Boomer, will help you understand the why behind generational differences and will share strategies for communication with each.
Karen McNamara from Click-consultants is a motivational, inspiring and captivating presenter and leader who brings Military, Nursing and Educational Leadership experience to her engagements. Presenting on stage in conferences, organizations, academic and nonprofit settings both stateside and overseas, she is sought after as a communications and generations expert, for diversity inclusion, and the power of learning through story. Whether coaching one to one, speaking virtually or on stage, her strategies have immediate application, make ideas and goals click, and customers succeed. She will have you laughing, learning and communicating for success.
- Managing Across Generations: Kim A. Rowe
- Multigenerational Workforce: Bruce Tulgan
- Managing Generation Y: Bruce Tulgan
- Managing the Generation Mix: Carolyn Martin and Bruce Tulgan
- Unlocking Generational Codes: Anna Liotta
- How Gen Z Will Change the Future of Business-and what to do about it. Jason Dorsey and Denise Villa
- How to Understand the Generation Differences by Brad Worthley
- Us Vrs Them: Redefining the Multi-Generational Workplace to Inspire Your Employees to Love Your Company, Drive Innovation, an Embrace Change by Jeff Havens
- The Generational Imperative” Understanding Generational Differences in the Workplace, Marketplace and Living Room by Chuck Underwood
- Video Generations in the Workplace: Claire Raines
- Kunreuther, Frances. A Two Part Series-The Changing of the Guard: What Generational Differences Tell Us About Social-Change Organizations, Generational Diversity, The Diversity Factor, Vol15, Number 3
- Foot, David K., and Daniel Stoffman. Boom, Bust & Echo 2000: Profiting from the Demographic Shift in the New Millennium. Toronto: Stoddart Publishing, 2000.
- Karp, Hank, Connie Fuller, and Danilo Siras. Bridging the Bomer-Xer Gap: Creating Authentic Teams for High Performance at Work. Palo Alto, CA: Davies-Black Publishing, 2002.
- Lancaster, Lynne, and David Stilman. When Generations Colide: Who they Are. Why They Clash. How to Solve the Generational Puzzle at Work. New York:
- HarperCollins, 2002.
- Strauss, Wiliam, and Neil Howe. BGenerations: the History of MAmerica”s Future, 1584 to 2069. New York: William Morrow & Co. 1992.
- Zemke, ERon, Claire Raines, and Bob Filipczak. Generations at Work: Managing the Clash of Veterans, Boomers, Xers, and Nexters in Your Workplace, New York: AMACOM, 1999.
- COVID-19 Generational Studies: Impact of COVID-19 on each Generation of Consumer, Employee and Trendsetter
- The State of Gen Z 2020P The impact of COVID-19 and Gen Z Looking Ahead The Center for Generational Kinetics